Welcome to...

Logo.png

Reached 100 Registered Users!

Thank you everyone for supporting us and being apart of our community! We love you all!

Having problems connect? Click here and click on Connect

JSaul

Suggestions Topic.

For all those who have suggestions, getting used to using the website from here on out would be handy and spamming the discord suggestions channel less frequent would be good. What are you thoughts everyone? 

Hands up to the admins for the work done so far! Good job! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cars are rather expensive 
Apartments are expensive also 
I think  maybe add a hotel where everybody spawns from so you have your own room that way its easlier for rp and you could make that area a green safe zone i know it will be like another server but it works really well. you could have a choice to rent a room with your welfare for $150 or keep getting the $150 in your bank  
More dealerships, Garages for mechanics to work from 
More police departments when you have enough recruits. 
Does the prison have jobs so you can take off time from your sentence. Its horrible  if you are a streamer and you have to sit in prison for a solid 40 minutes with nothing to do. 

This is just a suggestion like i said you guys are doing great for such a short time 

Edited by Lucifer

1 minute ago, Lucifer said:

Cars are rather expensive 
Apartments are expensive also 
I think  maybe add a hotel where everybody spawns from so you have your own room that way its easlier for rp and you could make that area a green safe zone i know it will be like another server but it works really well. you could have a choice to rent a room with your welfare for $150 or keep getting the $150 in your bank  
More dealerships, Garages for mechanics to work from 
More police departments when you have enough recruits. 
Does the prison have jobs so you can take off time from your sentence. Its horrible  if you are a streamer and you have to sit in prison for a solid 40 minutes with nothing to do. 

This is just a suggestion like i said you guys are doing great for such a short time the community 

Everything is based on Real Economy because Los Santos is LA and the houses and buildings are roughly the same price, Cars are based on the sale price as well. The Job Salary / Pay will be higher in the next update.

The Spawn area is Airport for Roleplay purposes.

You can Rent Appartments as well. There will be more Car Dealerships soon over the map, but we are focusing on the main issues right now. The Prison time is reasonable and low on our server 40 minutes are low compare to other serious Roleplay server.

hi thanks for answering my suggestions and explaining your answers.

i understand what you are saying and i also get you have more important things to be doing with the server at the present time keep up the awesome work dude 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

hi thanks for answering my suggestions and explaining your answers.

i understand what you are saying and i also get you have more important things to be doing with the server at the present time keep up the awesome work dude 

Thank you buddy 🙂 

yo guys im just wondering but have you guys looked into rage multiplayer. It doesnt seem to have as many issues with lag as fiveM and you can have more slots and mod the servers a bit more than fiveM 

rage uses different coding requirements and doesn't have NPC's. 

fiveM is becoming more stable for a 64 slot, nopixel were starting to look at Rage, but have had assurances from fiveM 64 slot will be very stable in the near future.