Welcome to...

Logo.png

Reached 100 Registered Users!

Thank you everyone for supporting us and being apart of our community! We love you all!

Having problems connect? Click here and click on Connect

Sign in to follow this  
BrandsPickled

Jobs

Morning,

We has a meeting yesterday and you guys wanted more jobs. Please could you suggested below what jobs you would to be seen in the server?

-Bran

Posted (edited)

Weazel news network... take pictures of crime scenes and other shinanigans edit them into a jpeg (xd) and post it on discord with an interesting title ( that would be interesting like "oh shit gang war in grove street 8min ago! I should hop on")
that would make people RP if they want to find out more about what happened when they were asleep...

This screenshot is from the server that I was playing on with John Luvic that had wheasel news
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556806981466193920/569571774266867732/JOKER_STABBING.jpg

MAYBE add a big shop where a player has to work there... make so any other shop is more expansive than the big shop or something... and certain items could be acquired only through the big shop.

Edited by Luke
adding a screenshot ayy

Posted (edited)

I like both of the ideas above, specially the one about the shop. Currently anyone has acess to handcuffs, drills, lockpicks, etc. Having those things beeing sold by a player working in a store would be cool.

I have a couple ideas for jobs / bussinesses. Like car washing company, a alcohool producer company, car dealer would be awesome but its bugged so fuck it, a security company (lets say your going to the bank to withdraw cash to go buy a car, you can call the security company for protection so you dont get robbed midway for example), driving instructor (instead of it beeing an automated process you can have the driving exam beeing conducted by a player and would make it more chalenging and fun to get your drivers license), most of these can be made using scripts already in the game, would just have to apply diferent names

Edited by John

A Pilot of some sort could be cool. Or firefighters (idk if that would work, just sounds fun.)